Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to our Letitia Dean Fansite, It's All Letitia Dean, also known as 'IAL'.

We are proudly in our 12th year of supporting Tish and continue to bring the latest news, pictures and fans of hers together.
Join us on our forum where you can view and participate in discussions, view our archive and access member-only sections. Register Today!

To contact us please email us at info@its-all-letitiadean.co.uk or contact us via our social media pages, Twitter and Facebook.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updates and Notices
Topic Started: Mar 20 2007, 04:35 PM (60,047 Views)
Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

New Year - New Start - 2010!

3rd January:
All Rules updated
Threads Clear Up

4th January
Icons Updated

4th April
New Skin added
New Pips/Forum Markers
New Buttons
Colours added to list
Descriptions updated
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

I think we're cursed being on Server 13! :lol: :rolleyes: How long was IAL offline last night!! :o :rolleyes:
So if in the future, it does it again, 9/10 its likely to be the server down rather then a problem with IAL itself! ^_^ So if in doubt, just message me on MSN or email me like a few people did last night! ^_^ :)
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

I got so bored of waiting I went to bed :yay:
God we are unlucky 13 aren't we :rolleyes: I kept asking Mary what was going on & to ask you :laughoutloud: Invisionfree are pants :tongue:
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

Appaently server 13 had a power outage! :huh:
Meh, I didnt know what to do or what to chat about!| :rolleyes: :lol:
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

Laura,Jan 22 2009
12:24 PM
Meh, I didnt know what to do or what to chat about!| :rolleyes: :lol:

Me & Mary were laughing cos we realised what our lives were like without IAL :laughoutloud: Saaaaaaaaad people, it makes me wonder how I survived before with the internet or IAL :laughoutloud: It got to the point were we was showing eachother Tish pictures on MSN & making up names for them :laughoutloud: :laughoutloud:
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

I think Katie was giggiling and having the hysterics at Nigel pictures, I was browsing Shannis on Youtube saying what I didnt/did like about the scene and was getting :rolleyes: at those on invisionfree :lol:
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

I felt quite important getting a note from invisionfree about the error :yay: I was like: Oooo whats going on here then :yay: What time did it come back online?
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

I went to bed, so I dont know. I had to check this morning if we was back online or not! :rolleyes:
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

Emma was online in the night so it musta come on quite late cos she comes online bout 2ish :unsure: Sod waiting around for that :yay:
Quote Post ^

Mary
Member Avatar
"Not all blonde's are size ZERO" Tish my Hero

It came back on about 1.30am i think, i was waiting up :laughoutloud: OMG it was a disaster without me, me and Lottie were practically tearing our hair out waiting, sooo sad :yay:
Quote Post ^

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

@LetitiaDeanFans @LetitiaDeanFans