Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Love Letitia? We'll love you.
Join in on our discussions, access member-only sections and view our archive. It's All Letitia afterall.
What are you waiting for?

Posted Image

Register Here!

To contact us please email; info@its-all-letitiadean.co.uk or contact us via our social media pages, Twitter and Facebook.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Updates and Notices
Topic Started: Mar 20 2007, 04:35 PM (60,503 Views)
Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

New Year - New Start - 2010!

3rd January:
All Rules updated
Threads Clear Up

4th January
Icons Updated

4th April
New Skin added
New Pips/Forum Markers
New Buttons
Colours added to list
Descriptions updated
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

I think we're cursed being on Server 13! :lol: :rolleyes: How long was IAL offline last night!! :o :rolleyes:
So if in the future, it does it again, 9/10 its likely to be the server down rather then a problem with IAL itself! ^_^ So if in doubt, just message me on MSN or email me like a few people did last night! ^_^ :)
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

I got so bored of waiting I went to bed :yay:
God we are unlucky 13 aren't we :rolleyes: I kept asking Mary what was going on & to ask you :laughoutloud: Invisionfree are pants :tongue:
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

Appaently server 13 had a power outage! :huh:
Meh, I didnt know what to do or what to chat about!| :rolleyes: :lol:
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

Laura,Jan 22 2009
12:24 PM
Meh, I didnt know what to do or what to chat about!| :rolleyes: :lol:

Me & Mary were laughing cos we realised what our lives were like without IAL :laughoutloud: Saaaaaaaaad people, it makes me wonder how I survived before with the internet or IAL :laughoutloud: It got to the point were we was showing eachother Tish pictures on MSN & making up names for them :laughoutloud: :laughoutloud:
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

I think Katie was giggiling and having the hysterics at Nigel pictures, I was browsing Shannis on Youtube saying what I didnt/did like about the scene and was getting :rolleyes: at those on invisionfree :lol:
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

I felt quite important getting a note from invisionfree about the error :yay: I was like: Oooo whats going on here then :yay: What time did it come back online?
Quote Post ^

Loz
Member Avatar
LaaTishaa

I went to bed, so I dont know. I had to check this morning if we was back online or not! :rolleyes:
Quote Post ^

Lottie
<3

Emma was online in the night so it musta come on quite late cos she comes online bout 2ish :unsure: Sod waiting around for that :yay:
Quote Post ^

Mary
Member Avatar
"Not all blonde's are size ZERO" Tish my Hero

It came back on about 1.30am i think, i was waiting up :laughoutloud: OMG it was a disaster without me, me and Lottie were practically tearing our hair out waiting, sooo sad :yay:
Quote Post ^

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

@LetitiaDeanFans @LetitiaDeanFans